We’re looking for experienced software technologists who aren’t content with just saying “it works”.
If you’re unhappy about the level of technology adoption in this region, have an eye for detail, a passion for affecting lives positively, and a desire to engage with people who want to make their industries better, you belong on this team. Let’s make it happen.
- Execute full life cycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Interact and build relationship with clients
- Sc. degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications (even if it was just at school)
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology and release processes
- Passion for learning and growth in both technical and soft skills
Email us at email@example.com we’re currently interested in filling two positions ASAP!